Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Handmade Shopping Cart Cover

So I should have taken a picture of the shopping cart cover I made in steps, from beginning to end, since that would have been the appropriate thing to do for this blog, but I didn't think of it until I was already halfway done. So there will be a photo of the final product once I take it to the store and throw it in a shopping cart. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, even after all the difficulties I had with my sewing machine (I don't think it likes me very much). I used fabric that I had laying around from previous projects. The printed fabric I had bought to make her crib bedding, but ended up going in another direction. The plain fabric I used was leftover fabric from pillows I made for our living room. The only supplies I had to buy to finish this project was the lining for the leg holes. So it turned out to be a pretty inexpensive project.
Pictures to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment